TGIF! Who's ready for the weekend? My best girlfriend from high school came into town this past week to visit and play for a few days together downtown. The plan is to try out a few new brunch spots, do some shopping in DC, and maybe even take a quick cruise over to Philly for a day of sight-seeing. And, since I'm anticipating a weekend of excitement ahead, I figured that a good, weekend mixtape was the next necessary step. Let me know what you think:
01. Chasing Pavements // Adele
02. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) // Bobby Womack
03. Dreams // Fleetwood Mac
04. One Week // Barenaked Ladies
05. Californication // Red Hot Chili Peppers
06. Better Man // Leon Bridges
07. Fast Car // Tracy Chapman
08. Erase Me // Kid Cudi, Kanye West
09. Hook // Blues Traveler
10. Put Your Records On // Corinne Bailey Rae
11. Don't Know Why // Norah Jones
12. 100 Years // Five For Fighting
13. Wrecking Ball // Miley Cyrus
14. Jolene // Dolly Parton
15. Runaway // Mat Kearney
16. Doses & Mimosas // Cherub
17. Feel So Close // Calvin Harris
18. Better Days // The Goo Goo Dolls
19. Stay // Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
20. Shots // Imagine Dragons
21. Home // Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Oh, and in case you missed it yesterday, I rounded up a few of my favorite F21 "back to school" pieces on the blog so that you can join in on the girl's shopping trip.
Have a fabulous night and don't forget to stop by again tomorrow morning for the latest edition of Weekend Links!
XO Anna Elizabeth
Welcome to Anna Elizabeth, my creative space for fashion, recipes, styling, tutorials, figuring out how to run a successful business... and all of the little moments in between!
I N S T A G R A M S
Now trending .
1 A Change of Pace
2 Rosemary Grapefruit Cocktails
3 Sunday at the Apple Orchard
4 Dark Romance
5 Lace-up Suede / Festival Style
6 Plaid and Chambray
7 Pecan Toffee Cookies
8 Leather and Satin
9 London Fog Tea Latte
10 Rosemary White Bread
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE,
ALL IMAGES ARE MY ORIGINAL COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL SO PLEASE BE KIND AND DON'T USE MATERIAL WITHOUT CREDITING AND LINKING BACK TO ANNA ELIZABETH EVENTS. BUT FEEL TOTALLY FREE TO SHARE, TWEET + PIN AWAY!
CONVERSELY, IF I FEATURE AN IMAGE OF YOURS THAT YOU SEE MIS-CREDITED OR WOULD LIKE TAKEN DOWN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT AWAY.
SPONSORED POSTS OR GIFTED ITEMS WILL ALWAYS BE NOTED AS SO.
ANNA ELIZABETH EVENTS CONTAINS PAID ADVERTISING BANNERS AND SOME POSTS CONTAIN CONTEXTUAL AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS THAT WE MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT I'VE LINKED TO.
ALL OPINIONS ARE 100% MY OWN, AND ALL PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED ARE THINGS I TRULY LIKE OR USE.